A company’s brand is what it says about who it is – the product or service it delivers, the quality it gives customers, and its’ advantages over competing brands. A well-built brand identity will effectively communicate the company’s personality and its’ product value to potential customers, helping build brand recognition, association and loyalty. Brand identity is a basic means of consumer recognition and represents the brand’s distinction from its’ competitors.
The identity or ‘image’ of a company is made up of many visual devices:
- A Logo (The symbol of the entire identity & brand)
- Stationery (Letterhead + business card + envelopes, etc.)
- Marketing Collateral (Flyers, brochures, books, websites, etc.)
- Products & Packaging (Products sold and the packaging in which they come in)
- Apparel Design (Tangible clothing items that are worn by employees)
- Signage (Interior & exterior design)
- Messages & Actions (Messages conveyed via indirect or direct modes of communication)
- Other Communication (Audio, smell, touch, etc.)
PurpleTree Graphics provides professional Brand Identity design for both print and digital platforms, which includes logo development and design, business collateral and office stationery, marketing collateral, label and package graphics, vector designs for apparel, vehicle signage, exterior and interior signage, press kits, promotional materials, and more.
Questions? Contact us at 916.542.9042
Logo Development & Design
The foundation of your brand is encompassed by your logo and is the signature of your company. A logo envelops the identity of your business and reflects your company’s personality – youthful, energetic, colorful, dependable, professional, elegant, etc. It’s the foundation of your brand marketing strategy and should be designed carefully to capture your consumer’s imagination. Think of it as the unique identifier through which customers will recognize your company and are left with a lasting memory of your brand.
Development and design includes:
- Color palette
- Design system
We provide finished products with:
Brand Style Guide – information for consistent use
Logo files – .eps, .jpg and .png for print & web use
Logo Variations – stacked, black & white, etc.
Fonts – zipped font files
Color Codes – pantone, rgb & cmyk codes
Form Release – for copyright registration
“Compelling brand identity presents any company, any size, anywhere,
with an immediately recognizable and distinctive professional image that positions it for success.”
Label & Package Design
Product Package & Label Branding
Regardless of the product, almost everything needs some sort of packaging, and the better the design of that packaging is, the more likely a consumer will be to buy it. We look at what the product is, where it would be sold, perceived consumer perception, and the product’s limitations, in order to create packaging in a more effective and efficient way. It takes time and creative thinking to not only consider the box something would be packed in, but how a product will look on a shelf next to its competitors, and then how to get the consumer to pick it up and purchase it.
As with any design project, clients will be provided with several concepts during the process and a final mock-up.
The Design Process
- Concept Design: based on our research and the information provided by the Client, we start with conceptual designs. Concept design can range from the entirety of a packaging design or product to graphic work for an already established template or brand.
- Branding: if the product doesn’t yet have an established brand, we would conceive of the product’s packaging as integral to the overall brand, creating logos, style guides, packaging concepts, and more in line with the vision of the product or client.
- Graphic Design: all of the graphic work involved with packaging design. Logos, layout, illustration, typography, and more.
- Packaging Template Design: we design from a standard packaging template or one provided by the Client. Silk screened labels must be provided with the package or bottles overall dimensions.
- Media Design: we can also design the advertising for promoting your product.
Brand Identity Packages
Identity packages are customized to fit with individual requirements and needs:
- Logo Development Design – Full Color , B&W, Vertical & Horizontal layouts
- Business Collateral – Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelopes, Brochure
- Product Packaging – graphic design for product packaging
- Label Design – food, beverages, and product labels
- Print Advertising – periodical and magazine ads
- Promotional – Press Kits, Media Kits, Presentations
- Apparel – Vector Graphics for screen printing
- Digital Logos – clean vector rgb logos
- Banner Ads – online advertisments
- Web / Email Banners – for websitess, slideshows & emails
- Landing Pages – start-up or product introductions
- Website Design – web design or re-designs
- E-commerce Design – online stores
- Re-Branding – both Print & Digital Packages