Print & Advertising Design
PurpleTree Graphics provides design for a variety of print media projects, including advertisements, business collateral, promotional materials, packaging, direct mailers, banners, and signage. We also provide custom design for special announcements, invitations, event flyers, and other special projects.
We design print advertisements with hi-resolution, full color photography for magazines, periodicals, newspapers, special interest and event flyers, direct mailers, and most other print advertising needs. Our design team works with you from conceptual sketches and layout, to selecting complimentary colors, type styles, artwork and graphics.
Just let us know what you would like to accomplish and we will provide options that work within your budget. The more information you provide us, the closer we can get your estimate to true cost. We always try to provide innovative, creative options to meet your goals.
Label & Packaging Design
Box, Bags, Bottles & Containers – Screen Printing to Paper Labels
Regardless of the product, almost everything needs some sort of packaging, and the better the design of that packaging is, the more likely a consumer will be to buy it. We look at what the product is, where it would be sold, perceived consumer perception, and the product’s limitations, in order to create packaging in a more effective and efficient way. It takes time and creative thinking to not only consider the box something would be packed in, but how a product will look on a shelf next to its competitors, and then how to get the consumer to pick it up and purchase it.
As with any design project, clients will be provided with several concepts during the process and a final mock-up.
The Design Process
- Concept Design: based on our research and the information provided by the Client, we start with conceptual designs. Concept design can range from the entirety of a packaging design or product to graphic work for an already established template or brand.
- Branding: if the product doesn’t yet have an established brand, we would conceive of the product’s packaging as integral to the overall brand, creating logos, style guides, packaging concepts, and more in line with the vision of the product or client.
- Graphic Design: all of the graphic work involved with packaging design. Logos, layout, illustration, typography, and more.
- Packaging Template Design: we design from a standard packaging template or one provided by the Client. Silk screened labels must be provided with the package or bottles overall dimensions.
- Media Design: we can also design the advertising for promoting your product.